Educational Technology for All
千亿体育官网OETC is a nonprofit consortium of schools, universities and libraries united under the common belief that everyone should have access to the tools for a great education.Become a Member
Education pricing and competitively bid contracts
千亿体育官网 With more than 1,000,000 educational technology products under RFP-backed contract, OETC can help you find, buy and implement tech that makes a difference.
The OETC Consortium
千亿体育官网The OETC Consortium is made up of educational institutions united under a common belief that everyone should have access to the tools for a great education.
Together, these institutions wield a strong negotiating voice so all 1,000 members of OETC, regardless of individual purchasing power, can provide the technology access all students deserve.
Who Can Join
- Any accredited educational institution
- Pre-K, K-12, and higher education
- Public and private institutions
- Educational service districts
- State departments of education
OETC aggressively negotiates educational technology contracts that are backed by RFPs and comply with local and state laws in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, California, Alaska and Hawaii.
Who We Are
千亿体育官网As a nonprofit, our organization doesn’t answer to shareholders, sell customer data or solicit donations.
千亿体育官网We believe that technology presents meaningful opportunities to improve teaching and learning, and is necessary to prepare students for an interconnected world.
- We support the needs of educational institutions in finding, understanding, purchasing and integrating educational technology.
- We enable and empower educators, administrators and leaders.
- We make educational technology more widely accessible and affordable.